What is the name and homepage of your gluten-free blog?ATX Gluten-Free
Why do you blog gluten-free?
I blog gluten-free to help spread awareness and help others in their gluten-free journey.
What is the focus of your gluten-free blog?
My blog focuses on sharing original gluten-free recipes, restaurant and product reviews, nutrition information and gluten-free news for the area I live in, Austin, TX. The news segment is called ATX Gluten-Free News.
How long have you been blogging gluten-free?
Since July 2009
What's the best part of being a gluten-free blogger?
The best part of being a gluten-free blogger is getting to know your readers and helping them with their gluten-free journey. As well as, getting to know and share thoughts and ideas within the gluten-free community; whether that be local or online.
What's the hardest part of being a gluten-free blogger?
In my mind, there is nothing hard about being a gluten-free blogger. I enjoy helping others and spreading the news about what is going on in the gluten-free world. The only challenge would be keeping up with the blog and posting on a regular basis, no matter what is going on in your life. Thankfully, I have found a balance between the two, but others still find that a challenge.
- Post regularly
- Interact with other gluten-free bloggers
- Become involved in your local community
- Challenge yourself in your postings
- No matter what is going on in your life, take the time to answer peoples comments and questions.
- Ask questions!
- And best of all, enjoy your blog. You will learn many great things from the gluten-free community and your readers.