Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 pounds washed, unpeeled large russet potatoes (about 4 large potatoes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Italian seasoning blend OR your favorite GF seasoned salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Slice potatoes 1/4-inch lengthwise. Cut each slice into 1/4-inch fries.
- Pour olive oil into a 13x9-inch baking dish or a large baking sheet. Add fries and stir to thoroughly coat fries with olive oil.
- Add seasonings and stir to coat.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Use a large spatula to turn fries and bake another 15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Approximately 4 serves
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.