Pumpkin is a rich source of Vitamin A in the form of beta carotene, the nutrient that gives pumpkin it's deep orange color. It is also a good source of heart-healthy potassium and folate.
And don't forget about the seeds! Pumpkin seeds are high in healthy minerals including manganese, magnesium, copper, iron, zinc and bone-healthy Vitamin K. Other nutritional attributes of pumpkin seeds include the amino acid tryptophan, monounsaturated fatty acids and healthy plant phytosterols- good for your heart and lipid health.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes
Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes:
- Gluten-Free Pancakes 3 Ways
- Pumpkin Pie Latte
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Doughnut "Holes"
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Apple Muffins
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin Lunch Recipes:
- Gingered Pumpkin Soup with Gruyere Cheese
- Sugar and Spice Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Gingerbread with Caramel Sauce
- Thai Pumpkin Custard
Pumpkin Snack Recipes:
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon-Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Hummus
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Candy Recipes: