Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 recipe pre-baked gluten-free pizza crust (recipe below)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can Muir Glen organic pizza sauce OR your favorite GF pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Italian blend herbs OR dried oregano
- 4 -6 ounces fresh grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 package gluten-free turkey pepperoni (I used Hormel® brand)
If you have a pizza stone place it in oven to preheat. If not, use a baking sheet or round pizza pan.
One recipe for gluten-free pizza crust makes 1 large, 2 medium or 3 to 4 small pizzas.
- Brush each pizza crust with olive oil.
- Evenly spoon pizza sauce on pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese and herbs on pizza.
- Evenly space turkey pepperoni (as much or little as you like) and drizzle 1/2 teaspoon olive oil evenly over all.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Recipe for Parbaked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.