Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 recipe pre-baked gluten free pizza crust
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 fresh minced cloves garlic
- 6 slices julienne-sliced gluten free deli smoked turkey (about 2 slices per pizza)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano or 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 4 to 6 ounces fresh grated mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 450° F
If you have a pizza stone place it in oven to preheat. If not, use a baking sheet or round pizza pan.
One recipe of gluten-free pizza crust makes 1 large, 2 medium or 3 to 4 small pizzas.
Brush each pizza crust with olive oil. Sprinkle minced garlic evenly over crust. Place turkey slices evenly over crust. Sprinkle cheese and herbs on pizza. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon olive oil evenly over the cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.