Prepare a batch of Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts ahead of time and making homemade gluten-free pizza becomes the ultimate gluten-free fast food.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 42 minutes
- 1 recipe parbaked (partially pre-baked) gluten free pizza crust (recipe below)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can Muir Glen organic pizza sauce OR your favorite gluten-free pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Italian blend herbs OR dried oregano
- 4 -6 ounces fresh grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces gluten-free pepperoni OR hard salami
Preheat oven to 450°F / 232°C
If you have a pizza stone place it in oven to preheat. Or use a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a round pizza pan.
- Servings- One recipe of gluten free pizza crust makes 1 large, 2 medium or 3 to 4 small pizzas.
- Prepare one recipe of gluten-free pizza dough. Shape dough into heart shapes in desired sizes. Parbake according to recipe directions.
- Brush each pizza crust with olive oil.
- Evenly spoon pizza sauce on pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese and herbs on pizza.
- Cut pepperoni in the shape of the letters O and X (hugs and kisses) and place evenly on the prepared pizzas.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.