If you'd rather make this as a pie no problem- substitute a 9-inch pie plate for the tart pan.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Pastry for 9-inch 2 crust pie (recipe link below)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose gluten-free flour mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Recipe for Gluten-Free Pie and Tart Crust
- Combine sugar, gluten-free flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Whisk to blend.
- Line pastry crust with all of the blueberries. Sprinkle half sugar mixture and 1 teaspoon lemon juice over berries.Sprinkle sugar mixture and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice over berries.
- Spread peaches over berries and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture and lemon juice over peaches.
- Dot diced butter pieces evenly over the peaches.
- For a lattice-style top, cut 1/2 inch strips out of the top piece of pie dough and lay pieces diagonally over the fruit. Place another layer of pie crust strips in the opposite diagonal direction. OR simply place the entire top crust over fruit, seal edges and cut several vents in the top crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes or until fruit juices start to bubble out of the golden brown crust.
Servings - 6 to 8
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.