Packaged taco seasoning can be a source of hidden gluten. Make your own gluten free taco seasoning mix with gluten free spices and herbs, to have on hand when you need it.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons gluten free onion powder
- 2 teaspoons gluten free garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon gluten free chili powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons crushed dried red pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons gluten free ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.