The Bottom Line
As if having to eat gluten-free isn't hard enough, shopping for gluten-free food can be very time-consuming and challenging.
Save time shopping for gluten-free foods and eat more safely- get the The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide, 3rd edition. You'll find 30,000 brand name and store brand gluten-free products listed along with lots of helpful tips to make shopping and living gluten-free easier!
- 30,000 brand name and grocery chain brand gluten-free foods listed
- Color coded for easy use
- Tips for avoiding cross-contamination
- Includes an easy reference ingredient table
- New lower price!
- Intended for use only in the United States
- Doesn't totally eliminate the necessity to read labels
- The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide, 3rd Edition, published by Triumph Dining, 256 pages including index
- 30,000 brand name and grocery brand products listed
- Symbols are used to highlight products made by manufacturers who do not provide a gluten-free list of their products.
Guide Review - Review of The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide, 3rd Edition by Triumph Dining
Published by Triumph Dining, the largest independent gluten-free publisher in North America, The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide, 3rd edition guide lists 30,000 gluten-free products including brand name and store-brand products. The editors include an overview of new labeling laws and explain what "gluten-free" on a label means.
The guide logically groups foods as you find them in the grocery aisles and sections are color-coded, making it super easy to find what you're looking for.Symbols are used to indicate when a product is made in a gluten-free facility, products that have been tested for gluten and products that have the potential for cross-contamination with gluten.
You'll also find some good tips on picking a grocery and avoiding cross-contamination. Some stores, like Trader Joe's publish their own gluten-free product lists. The editors of The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide recommend always reading labels because manufacturers can and do change product formulations and handling practices without notice. At the end of the guide is an easy reference ingredient table where you can quickly look up a food or additive to find out if it's gluten-free.
The third edition of The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide easily fits in a purse or backpack and best of all, the price has been reduced about 30% over previous editions. Get and use this indispensable guide. You'll wonder how you ever shopped for gluten-free foods without it.
Triumph Dining also publishes The Essential Gluten-Free Dining Guide and handy dining cards that make gluten-free eating out safer and easier.
Read More Gluten-Free Book Reviews
- Review of "The First Year - Celiac Disease and Living Gluten-Free" by Jules Dowl
- Review of The Autism and ADHD Diet by Barrie Silberberg
- Review of Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Reduced-Calorie Cookbook by Connie Sarros
- Review of Healthy Gluten-Free Cooking by Darina Allen and Rosemary Kearney
- Review of The Wheat-Free Cook by Jacqueline Mallorca
Read Gluten-Free Product Reviews
- Arm and Hammer Essentials Dryer Sheets - Laundry Guide Product Review
- Triumph Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide 5th Edition - Review of Triumph Dining...
- The Essential Gluten-Free Restaurant Guide - Review of the Triumph Dining G...
- Restaurant Review Trouw - Amsterdam Restaurants - Dining Guide Netherlands
- Steiff Identification & Price Guide -- Review