Use mini loaf pans (5-inches long by 3 3/4-inches wide) to make perfectly sized hot dog and brat buns. You will need 3 to 4 mini loaf pans to make 6 to 8 buns.
- Prepare your favorite gluten-free bread batter using a recipe or mix. Divide the batter between 3 or 4 mini loaf pans if necessary, filling each pan about 1/2 full. Smooth the top of each loaf with a small spatula dipped in water.
- Preheat oven to 350° F / 176° C.
- Allow batter to rise just to the top edge of the pans in a warm, draft-free location - about 30-45 minutes.
- Bake in preheated oven at recommended temperature for your recipe Reduce baking time to about 35 minutes, or until a digital thermometer inserted into the center of loaf reads 206 degrees F.
- Remove loaves from pans and cool on a rack. When the loaves are completely cool, use a serrated bread knife and divide each loaf in half lengthwise. Next, cut each half lengthwise, but not completely through. See photo.
Mini loaf pans are the perfect length for traditional hot dogs and brats!