Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 gluten-free hard taco shells (See tip)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free taco seasoning (See tip)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups loosely packed, finely shredded baby spinach
- ½ cup finely chopped red onions
- ½ cup chopped fresh avocado
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Brown ground beef in olive oil until completely cooked. On low heat, stir in 2 tablespoons of gluten free taco seasonings and 3 tablespoons of water. Simmer for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Fill each taco shell with a layer of seasoned ground beef, chopped avocado, chopped onion, shredded spinach and top with shredded cheese. Garnish with a thin slice of avocado.
Bearitos® brand hard corn taco shells and taco seasoning are gluten free.
Make your own gluten free taco seasoning
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.