Prep Time: 10†minutes
Cook Time: 30†minutes
Total Time: 40†minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 25-ounce jar gluten-free spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound package gluten-free spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil (optional)
- 3 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook gluten-free spaghetti according to package directions. Drain. Coat with olive oil.
- Brown ground beef. Add spaghetti sauce and basil (optional).
- Simmer sauce for about 15 minutes.
- Serve sauce over warm spaghetti sprinkled with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification.