Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 cups gluten-free Rice Chex Cereal
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For Gluten-Free Fried Chicken Tenders:
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 recipe fry batter (recipe link below)
- Coconut or canola oil for frying
Recipe for Deep Fried Panko Crumb-Crusted Chicken Tenders
- Slice 3 skinless chicken breasts into 1-inch strips. Dip the strips in Gluten Free Fry Batter. Thin if necessary with water or Club Soda until the batter lightly coats chicken strips.
- Season gluten free Panko crumbs with your favorite gluten free herb blend and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the battered chicken strips in gluten free Panko crumbs to thoroughly coat.
- Refrigerator crumb-coated chicken strips for at least 1 hour prior to frying.
- Fry in hot 375-400 degree F cooking oil, until golden brown, about 8 minutes or until done.
Coat, tightly wrap and refrigerate chicken strips for up to 24 hours before frying for real convenience.
Recipe for Gluten-Free Fry Batter
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.