Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 9 cups gluten free chex-style rice cereral
- 2 cups gluten free pretzels
- 1 cup pecans OR your favorite nuts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons GF Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons gluten free seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten free garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons gluten free onion powder
- Place olive oil, Worchestershire sauce and seasonings in a large roasting pan and stir to blend.
- Add cereal, pretzels and nuts. Gently stir to thoroughly coat all ingredients.
- Place, uncovered in preheated oven. Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.