Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 15 ounce cans drained garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup Tahini Paste (Sesame Seed Butter)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- ground pepper to taste
Tips: Flavors are enhanced overnight. Serve with gluten free rice crackers or celery/carrot sticks. Freezes well.
Makes about 2 1/2 quart
Reminder: Always make sure your work surfaces, utensils, pans and tools are free of gluten. Always read product labels. Manufacturers can change product formulations without notice. When in doubt, do not buy or use a product before contacting the manufacturer for verification that the product is free of gluten.