Valentine's Day may be one of the easiest of our holidays to navigate gluten-free. Valentine's Day and chocolate are synonymous and lots of our recipes are flour-free. That makes gluten-free cooking for Valentine's Day a lot easier.
And, of course, a heart-shaped cookie cutter can turn all kinds of recipes into special Valentine's Day treats.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Day Recipes-
- Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake with Silky Chocolate Glaze
- Gluten-Free Heart-Shaped Brownies
- Gluten-Free Rice Crispie Hearts with Strawberry Flecks
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Walnut "Caprese" Torte
- Coffee Chocolate Truffles
- Heart of Gold Truffles
- Gluten-Free Carob Brownies
- Raspberry Rose Truffles
- Gluten-Free White Chocolate Pecan Cookies
Photo 2014 © Teri Lee Gruss
Get our recipes every week - subscribe to the free