Think of this recipe as a delicious, out-of-the-ordinary "lasagna" made with gluten-free corn tortillas, healthy veggies and leftover cooked turkey or chicken.
Savory authentic south-of-the-border seasonings really do breathe fresh life into those bits and pieces of roasted or grilled poultry. Waste not, want not.
More Gluten-Free Recipes for Leftover Turkey
- Gluten-Free Chicken a la King (substitute roasted turkey for chicken)
- Gluten-Free Turkey Crepe Wrap
- Gluten-Free Turkey and Garlic Pizza (substitute roasted turkey for deli turkey)
- Gluten-Free Turkey and Dumpling Stew
- Gluten-Free Turkey Salad - Easy!
- Gluten-Free Chili Recipe Collection
Photo © 2013 Teri Lee Gruss