Time is of the essence this week -- and this out-of-the-ordinary side dish, sliced cauliflower coated with olive oil and smoked paprika, is a delicious addition to gluten-free Thanksgiving feasts. And it couldn't be easily to make.
Smoked paprika adds a wonderful depth of mildly sweet flavor to vegetables. And cauliflower is a healthy, low carbohydrate alternative to mashed potatoes and gravy.
More Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes:
- Apple Stuffed Baked Acorn Squash
- Gluten-Free Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- Gluten-Free Wild Rice with Mushrooms and Tomatoes
- Best Sweet Potato Recipes
- Cauliflower with Creamy Gluten-Free Tahini Sauce
- Potato and Cabbage Casserole
2012 © Teri Lee Gruss