Gluten-free focaccia bread, pronounced fo-KAH-chyah, is an easy-to-make, multitasking gluten-free bread. I don't eat much bread anymore but I find this recipe pretty irresistible.
Traditionally baked on a sheet pan, focaccia bread is a relatively flat bread. Liberally coated with olive oil, focaccia develops an amazing crust and you don't have to worry about the bread collapsing, like gluten-free breads baked in loaf pans sometimes do.
Another bonus, the ingredients in this recipe are easy to find and basic. My family really enjoys this new gluten-free focaccia bread recipe and hope you will too.
More Gluten-Free Bread Recipes-
- Gluten-Free Walnut Rosemary Bread
- Gluten-Free Buckwheat Mini Loaf Bread
- Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread - New and Improved
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Walnut Quick Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cornbread
Photo 2012 © Teri Lee Gruss
Subscribe to our free weekly Gluten-Free eNewsletter